Welcome to Pioneer Dentistry of Conroe
Welcome and thank you for visiting our website. Pioneer Dentistry of Conroe is committed to giving you the best quality of care possible in a clean, comfortable environment staffed by caring and friendly people. We want to build a personal, long term relationship with you and your family based on trust, the quality of the work we do, and compassionate care.
DR. OKEY OKECHUKWU, DDS
Dr. Okey Okechukwu is from Minneapolis, Minnesota. He holds a bachelors degree in Chemistry from the University of Minnesota. In 2012, he earned his dental degree from Howard University College of Dentistry where he held numerous leadership positions within the student body. When he is not taking care of patients, Dr. “O”, as he is known, enjoys physical fitness, reading and scientific research. He also is actively involved in various community outreach programs in Africa.
Pioneer Dentistry of Conroe features an experienced team that has been specially selected to provide the best patient experience possible for you and your family. Most of our team members are from the local community, many of them speak Spanish and other local languages for your convenience and comfort. Everyone of our team members has made a commitment to deliver a great customer service and caring attitude for our patients. Furthermore, all of our employees go through extensive training, education, and certification to make sure that they are qualified to perform at the highest level.
Our Patient Pledge
At Pioneer Dentistry of Conroe, we make the following pledge to our patients:
- You will be treated with dignity and respect at all times by our team of professionals.
- We will explain all your treatment options so that you understand everything you need to make the best decision for yourself and your family.
- We will provide the best quality of care possible in a clean and healthy environment.
- All our team members are fully trained and certified to perform their clinical duties.
- We will discuss and explain all charges before doing any work so that you will not be surprised by any hidden expenses.
- We will do everything we can to make sure you are fully satisfied when you leave our office.
General dentistry services are available for patients from 6 months of age to adulthood.
We offer the following procedures:
- Preventative Services (Cleanings)
- Composite, Tooth Colored Fillings
- Porcelain and Stainless Steel Crowns (Silver and Tooth Colored)
- Root Canals
- Extractions and Surgical Procedures
- Periodontal Treatment
- Oral Conscious Sedation and Nitrous Oxide (Laughing Gas)